by Bill Campbell
Designed for function as well as beauty, this serving piece can be taken from the oven to the table and will provide many years of pleasure and service.
The glaze contains no lead or other toxic materials. With proper care, you may use this serving piece in both your conventional and microwave ovens. This piece is dishwaher safe as well.
Avoid extreme temperature changes by placing the piece in the oven BEFORE pre-heating.
Do not place on electric burner, or open flame. Do not freeze.