Maker :: Chickenscratch
Bright yellow plastic mini dice form the body of these funky bees with a rubber head, brass wings and eyes, and a tiny brass stinger all on sterling silver ear wires. Chickenscratch creates pieces with whimsy, movement, and a funky edge that will set you apart from the crowd!
- Materials: Sterling silver, brass, rubber, plastic dice
- Measurements: Approximately 7/8in W x 1 1/2in H x 1/2in D
- Sterling silver ear hooks
- Made with real plastic dice!
- Brass wings, eyes, and stinger
- Rubber head
- Fun and whimsical
Chickenscratch is a studio jewelry company founded in 1988 by the husband and wife team of Lisa and Scott Cylinder.
Most Chickenscratch jewelry is made from base metals (brass, copper, nickel silver and sterling silver) sheet and wire that is hand cut and manipulated, mixed with various plastics and found objects. Each piece has been joined with silver solder for strength and durability.